Are you planning to visit Davao City this 2017 and you’re looking for places where you can relax and unwind without spending too much? I recommend that you include Isla Reta in your Itinerary because this is one of my favorite spots in Samal del Norte.
Why? See Photos Below!
- Bring your own food and drinks. Products inside the resort are too pricey!
- Bring your tent and other camping stuff.
- Bring your snorkeling gear because it’s the best spot to see beautiful and colorful little Nemos and their friends even if when low tide.
- Day tour, the entrance fee is only 100. Take note, last trip to catch from resort to Davao City is 3 PM. Thus, it’s so bitin bes!
- Keep your Entrance Fee Receipt because you will need it when paying your boarding pass back to Sta Ana Wharf, Davao.
- Best time to travel going to Isla Reta resort is 9’ in the morning.
|Trisikad going to Sta. Ana Port (Round Trip)||20.00|
|Boat Fare (Round Trip)||140.00|
|Entrance Fee (Overnight)||200.00|
For more info and boat schedule, please visit their facebook page. That’s all for now about Garden City of Samal Friends.Go Travel!